Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive is a two part permanent adhesive for thermal joints in minimum bond line applications. It is NOT intended to be used between a CPU and the CPU heatsink. On a CPU please use a thermal compound such as Arctic Silver 5, Céramique 2, Arctic Alumina or Matrix.
Silver Adhesive Features:
- Made with 99.8% pure micronized silver.
- 62% to 65% silver content by weight.
- Superior thermal conductivity. Greater than 7.5 W/mK
- Temperature range: - 40C to >150C (Bond strength is weakened at temperatures
below 0C due to crystallization.)
- A set of Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive consists of two tubes containing a total of 7 grams of adhesive (3.5 grams of Part A and 3.5 grams of Part B) and a plastic reusable mixing wand.
- Negligible Electrical Conductivity:Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity. NOTE: Even though Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive is specifically engineered for high electrical resistance, it should be kept away from electrical traces, pins, and leads. The cured adhesive is slightly capacitive and could potentially cause problems if it bridged two close-proximity electrical paths.
- Storage: Arctic Silve Thermal Adhesive should be kept cold and away from UV light (sunlight and florescent lighting). We recommend refrigerating the unused material and allowing it to come to room temperature prior to use.
- Precaution: Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive is a permanent adhesive. Components you attach with Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive will stay attached forever.
Silver Adhesive Instructions
Silver Adhesive MSDS Sheet